Welcome to the Silver Falls Robotics Website!
It is our sincere hope that you will find this site to be helpful, fun, entertaining, and inspiring. Here in Silver Falls School District we have four distinctly different robotics opportunities. Several of our schools offer robotics programs for their students.There are plans for more to come.
Here are Robotics Programs offered throughout the Silver Falls School District:
- Bethany Charter School: Competitive First LEGO League Robotics through First Lego League (FLL) Contact person: Kim Merklin
- Butte Creek Elementary School: Competitive and non-competitive VEX IQ for grades 4-6, Competitive VEX Robotics for grades 6-8. Contact person: Stacy Boost
- Community Roots School: Non-competitive LEGO Robotics Contact person: Matt Miller
- Mark Twain Middle School: Grades 7-8. Competitive First Tech Challenge Contact Person: Dana Smith
- Robert Frost Elementary School: VEX IQ Contact person: Kirsten Jorgenson (currently looking for a coach)
- Scotts Mills Elementary School: Competitive First LEGO League Robotics Competitive First Tech Challenge Contact person: Randle Brown
- Silverton High School: Competitive First Tech Challenge Contact person: Ray Kaser
- Victor Point Elementary School: Non-competitive LEGO Robotics Contact person: Linda Myers
Photos from Butte Creek Robotics Camp 2014
Site supported and updated through the Silver Falls Robotics Committee. firstname.lastname@example.org